Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Major Changes






Since my last post I've made two big changes that will affect your sales positively.

1. New Order Form offer & Double Money-Back Guarantee.
2. New Support Form

The Order Form is the last stage for a buying decision. So it's important to have the right offer to keep prospects moving through the buying chain (sounds so clinical put that way - I still think of my buyers as people though!).

One of the biggest motivators for selling is a limited time offer, and I've been able to combine this with a trial of my Double Money-Back Guarantee. But it's crucial that I keep checking that this offer doesn't run away on me with excessive returns, and so I do this checking process every 3 days.

That means prospects only have 3 days to make their order with any security and peace of mind. There's a countdown timer on the page to help them remember and impart some urgency. So far sales have been very good in the few hours this has been going.

Here's the site: http://www.silverlotto.com/order.htm

UPDATE: Returned to original Order page design because of dropping sales trend after launch. I will probably do an A/B Split test to confirm it later.


The second improvement is the new Support Form, aptly named askKenSilver.com. I designed it to give more value to both prospects and buyers. In this first week I've seen personal inquiries drop by over 50%.

This drop is remarkable... it means that my Silverites are getting their answers faster - and I hope more thoroughly too - since the Support Form gives more information instantly.

Customer satisfaction is one of the major goals I've set for the next 6 months. I need to do this because as sales have grown, the ability to do everything myself is getting less.

Automation is the answer, but still with a personal touch. I have another idea for that side of things, and I'll let you know when that launches.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver
Lotto Affiliate Center


>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend