Friday, July 17, 2009

Outrageous Lotto Offer Boosts Affiliate Commissions






Yesterday - after a lot of thought - I decided to finally go ahead with an idea I'd had a year or two back.

Essentially I wanted to offer a 3-month DOUBLE Money-Back Guarantee to my buyers.

My objective was to permanently double sales. I'll tell you how it went in a second...

I wasn't worried about the ability of my system to hold up to that extreme promise... it performs really well and has lived up to all the expectations I have for it since 1991.

I was more worried about being ripped off for millions :)

I launched it yesterday morning and I'm going to test it for a set time. Then I will check sales - and returns. If it all goes smoothly, I will make it a permanent offer.

How well did the launch go? Since introducing the offer once to around 85,000 readers on my mailing lists, I've tripled the average daily sales - and they're still climbing. Good start.

I'm explaining this to remind you - I'm always doing something to help boost sales for you.

A while back I rolled several products into one and gave a discount to the Canadian market. My figures over the last month showed that anyone promoting Canadian lotto's doubled their affiliate commission amount immediately!

Imagine seeing your $60k annual affiliate income suddenly become $120k. For doing nothing.

So I'm always on the lookout for ways to increase sales - because the more visitors we pull in, the more you earn.

But if you think I should be raising prices to get you more commission increases, I've got some very interesting information about that in a future newsletter which will knock your socks off!

Take a look at the Silver Lotto website (http://www.silverlotto.com) for the Double Offer box - it's under the main headline. The newsletter offer is on the Lotto Life blog a couple of posts down.








Happy Selling!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you're not an affiliate yet, don't sit around wishing life were better. Get signed up now (for free) and start building your empire using the easy steps I show you here: http://www.lottoaffiliatecenter.com


>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend