Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Special Lotto Affiliate Incentive Bonus Starts Tomorrow


Today I'm announcing a special bonus.

And by the way, it's also a timely reminder why you should ONLY promote my products. 

Here's why...

- We have a low refund rate. And it's dropping because of some changes I've made to improve the buyer retention rate. That's a good thing.

- My systems are hugely underrated and little-known. When you compare the vast number of lottery players - hundreds of millions play EACH WEEK - and the tiny number of sales we have by comparison, there is a lot of potential. 

- My products have more potential than any other market segment including weightloss, because of the untapped target market in winning lottery systems. After all, there are only a handful of other lottery systems around (and most of them don't work!)... compared to the many thousands of fatloss programs. The market is wide open for us!

- My personal ambition is to make a Million-A-Month. Yup - dollars. A mere 12 times what we're doing now. The only way I'm going to do it quickly is through affiliate sales. So I'm going to do everything possible to support you in order to achieve my ambitious goals. Ain't that a good thing!


OK, here's the announcement.

From 1 October (just a day away for some of you), I'm starting a bonus system:

If you make 1,000 ClickBank sales or more in one calendar month, I will pay you an extra $3 per sale on top of the 75% you already get.

You just advise me if you reached that target, and after a quick check I'll pop the amount to you via PayPal, or any other method you prefer.

Now, that could add up quite nicely for you. 

For example, if you reached 1,000 sales a month... that's only 32 a day... you'd get over $31,000 ($28,000 commission + $3,000 bonus) for the month.

Remember, we sell over 35 different products as well as the Silver Lotto System. It all adds up to improve your sales ratios.

And don't forget, all the time I'm working hard to increase conversions and reduce refunds.

Our traffic is increasing... Alexa.com show our world ranking at 57,194 right now, from the 187,000+ a couple of months back... and we are edging closer to the 10,000 Alexa rank I'm looking for before Xmas.

So why am I introducing this bonus? It's simple... big figures like this are easier to attain than you think. I want to expand your motivation and let you realize that the growth possibilities are enormous. 

If you just free your mind from the restrictive thinking you have now, and realized that figures like this are being done all over the internet by the top 10% of affiliates, you'll realize that the world is a larger place - with more oppportunity than you realized.

In my upcoming Lotto Code I'm going to reveal the secret Method that the top affiliates use to generate these almost unbelievable figures for themselves. And it's easier than you think.

But don't keep waiting for future plans from me or anyone else to materialize... get going now by visiting the Lotto Affiliate Center and beginning your plan. Any effort you do now will never be wasted.

And any way I can help you, I will. 








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver