Saturday, February 12, 2011

How To Make More Money From Silver Lotto System Promotions


January was the best month we've had for 2 years. Congratulations if you were part of this record-breaking start to 2011. 

As I analyse the figures to see where the sales came from, I can see the traditional forms of promotion are still making up the majority of sales: Mailing lists, Articles and Banners.

Of these, lists have been good for one-off promotions - so if you have a responsive list, you'll do well promoting my systems to your prospects -
while articles have provided the bulk of consistent sales.

Here's a couple of tips:

TIP 1: List owner? Reduce the interval between promotions to your list. 
Many list owners make the interval between promotions too long. If you haven't written to your list in over 2 weeks, do it again. I write daily promotions in the form of newsletters, and I promote my products in EVERY one of them. Each time I get a 100%-2500% sales increase over and above my auto-responder series.

So reduce the time between promotions. Doing this is effective because many people won't read your emails each time for different reasons: either they were busy and missed it, or a couple of words sent it to their spam folder, or the title was a put-off for them. There are hundreds of reasons why your prospect fails to see it.

You need to try many times to eventually blanket-cover your whole list. Remember, you're helping them... every email that presents a different viewpoint of my system will give the prospect more confidence in the products. You are doing them a service by adding to their knowledge base, and being clued-up always helps them to act quickly and with less buyer's remorse.

Increase your promotional frequency and get more sales.


TIP 2: 
If you're writing daily articles for directories, then keep going, you're on the right track. It's the most effective long term form of promotion you can do, and it costs virtually nothing but your time. 

After all, that's what I do each day with my newsletter to my list of over 100,000 opt-in subscribers (106,496 today), and I get a huge buying response each time without necessarily 'selling' anything. 

Look back at the articles on my Silver Seller blog (http://silverseller.blogspot.com), and read the section at  my Lotto Affiliate Center (http://www.lottoaffiliatecenter.com/aff.php#rewrite).

And don't forget the affiliate secret: Relentless Focused Action!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver