Monday, August 23, 2010

My Top Lottery Affiliates Sucked In These Profits Last Week


Hope the start of this week is going well for you.

OK, enough of the pleasantries... you really want to know what your potential for profit could be - if you sold my products.

So I've plucked a couple of the best day's sales from our top affiliates from the last week for you. These figures show that a single affiliate (Silver Seller) took home this amount in his or her pocket for that DAY:

- Monday August 16 - US$4,200.00
- Wednesday August 18 - US$2,400.00
- Sunday August 22 - US$2,250.00

In-between days weren't too bad either!

And don't forget a single affiliate made over US$10,000.00 in 5 days too, a couple weeks back.

How did these guys make so much in such a short time?

Part of their success will be explained in my upcoming Lotto Code manual. It's still a couple of weeks away, because the main problem is reducing the amount of information to a level where anyone can absorb it and put it into action straight away. 

After all, we're gunning for a million-a-year for you, so the solution has got to be easy to implement. 

Of course, it will involve my secret weapon - RFA... Relentless Focused Action... along with a remarkably simple checklist action plan.

So while you're waiting for me, buy your own website from www.freelottobook.com (you'll get a discount off my manual if you own one).

And stay tuned!

Remember, I make constant improvements to our affiliate site, so take a look: http://www.lottoaffiliatecenter.com








Happy Selling!
Ken Silver