Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lotto Mini-Website update and SlimWinner Plan





First, for affiliates who bought my Lotto Mini-Website

While I've discontinued them right now because of the big set-up time for me, they are still running well and continue to make a profit for the lucky owners.

Since I launched the concept some months back, Lotto Mini-Websites have now signed up 20,979 subscribers to my Daily Lotto Tips newsletter

That's where sales come from... lots of subscribers from your mini-site who WILL buy my system eventually... and reward you with 60% of sales.

So don't forget to promote the heck out of them. Have you used the tips in my "Free Traffic Revealed" manual? Get it at http://www.FreeTrafficRevealed.com

And if you were among those unlucky in getting a Lotto Mini-Website, stay subscribed here. When I find a way to produce these more efficiently, they'll be launched again!


And I'll have further good news on the new "SlimWinner Plan" which I launched this week. There is a huge and growing market for this - maybe even more than lotto (where 70% of most Western countries play each week).

I'll be releasing details soon on how you can make this a real affiliate winner.








Happy Selling!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend