Friday, July 17, 2009

ClickBank Glitch Gets Fixed Fast






I love ClickBank. Not only do they send me fast and convenient international transfers instead of a posted check (I qualify each week by doing over the minimum $1,000 of commission - many times that actually!) regularly as clockwork, but they take ALL the hassle out of sales payment and affiliate payments.

So I wasn't that upset after a regular checkup when I discovered that my Silver Lotto System was sitting right at the bottom of the categories in the Marketplace - instead of top place where it's been for the last 5 years or more.

I emailed them with the details, and bang - I was rightfully back up there in the clouds again at #1 position. (Don't get carried away... you can't do this with any other product unless all the misplacement facts are accurate).

High placement is an essential marketing strategy with ClickBank because buyers search by keyword and popularity, and usually look at the top choice. It's a gold position for many reasons, and one that's just going to get more permanent for the Silver Lotto System if I have anything to do with it!








Happy Selling!
Ken Silver


>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend